Argyle lawn treatment service
With professional lawn care, your Argyle lawn can be weed free and healthy throughout the year. Prepping your yard in the cooler months will help it thrive during spring and summer.
Google 5 Star Review, Argyle lawn treatment service customer
“Love Weedex! They have transformed our yard at last 2 residences!” – Debbie L. in Argyle, Texas
Our Argyle lawn care treatment service insures that your yard gets the right seasonal treatment every 5-7 weeks. This includes broadleaf, grassy weed control to help keep the weeds from taking over your yard. For greener and thicker turf grass, we apply seasonal fertilizer to give your yard a boost of nutrients. And with each service visit, we always inspect your lawn for potential problems such as lawn pests or fungus. Get a quick phone quote (972) 727-9207
Tip: When it’s time to winterize your Argyle lawn in the fall, don’t scalp your grass. Tall/thick grass protects the root system and helps snuff out weeds.
Check out our YouTube channel for informative lawn care videos
We do more than fertilize and control weeds:
- We prevent and treat surface feeding insects before they overtake your yard.
- Subsurface insects such as grubs feed on the roots of healthy grass. We have a special grub worm treatment program to address these pests each fall and spring.
- If you are looking for more than basic weed and fertilizer, consider core lawn aeration. We use an aerator machine to create thousands of small holes to enable water and oxygen to reach the root system of your lawn. Hands-down, this is one of the best services to boost the health of turf grass.
- Our ornamental trees and shrubs program is designed to keep plants free from insects and disease when they are most vulnerable. Ornamental trees and shrubs need support through the seasons so they continue to beautify your yard!
- Don’t let brown patch fungus ruin your yard. Rapid temperature change weaken St. Augustine and Zoysia grasses and make them more susceptible to fungus and disease. Our technicians will diagnose and treat brown patch with a curative or fungicide product.
We are your locally owned, Argyle lawn care service professionals. When you need specialty lawn service, you will always speak with a local professional who knows about the neighborhoods and landscapes of north Texas. Our team members are like family, and we care about keeping Dallas lawns beautiful. Call us today at (972) 727-9207