Weed Control Service in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, TX & Surrounding Areas
We'll keep your lawn weed-free all year with our pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments.
Not only are weeds an eyesore, but they steal much-needed nutrients from your grass for themselves. At Weedex Lawn Care, we'll help you say goodbye to a weed-ridden lawn and say hello to a healthy, weed-free one with our weed control service! Throughout the year, we'll apply our pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments multiple times to prevent weeds from sprouting and to eliminate any that have already surfaced. What's more, our weed control program also includes fertilization treatments to supply your lawn with all the nutrients it needs to thrive! You can trust that your turf is in good hands and that we'll deliver the results you expect every time.
We offer our weed control service to properties in and around Dallas, TX, including Fort Worth and Arlington.
Our Weed Control Schedule
Consistency is key to controlling the weed population on your lawn, and we practice that with our weed control program; it includes eight visits throughout the year, 7 of which include treatments to target weeds, with 5-7 week intervals between each application. Our weed control schedule is as follows:
- January- Mid-February: We'll apply a pre-emergent weed control treatment to begin preventing spring weeds. Then, we'll also utilize our post-emergent weed control treatment to eliminate pesky winter weeds already on your lawn.
- Mid-February- Late March: We'll apply another round of pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to get ahead of summer weeds and eliminate any spring weeds that have already surfaced.
- Early April- Mid-May: During this visit, we'll spot-treat any weeds that sprouted through the pre-emergent treatment because they were already past a certain point in their growth cycle when that treatment was applied.
- Mid-May- Late June: We'll apply our post-emergent weed control treatments to any broadleaf weeds on your lawn.
- Early July- Mid-August: If there are any weeds on your turf, we'll eliminate them with our post-emergent treatments.
- Mid-August- Late September: We'll apply another pre-emergent weed control treatment, as late summer is a great time to get ahead of winter weeds before they begin germinating in the fall. Then, we'll spot-treat any existing weeds.
- Early October- Mid-November: We'll extend the protection against winter weeds with another pre-emergent application, then apply a round of post-emergents to control unwanted broadleaf weeds.
- Early November- Mid-December: For this final visit, we'll apply our liquid soil-building treatments to help strengthen your grass before winter arrives.
We offer dallisgrass and nutsedge control treatments as an add-on service if we notice these persistent weeds on your lawn.
Our weed control program also includes fertilization treatments!
While weed control is essential for maintaining your turf's health, it needs more than that to stay in tip-top shape. We strive to do the most for your lawn and give it everything it needs to grow verdant, healthy, resilient grass; because of this, our weed control program also includes fertilization treatments! Not only do we combat weeds, but we also provide a consistent supply of nutrients throughout the year. When you sign up for this program, you can count on your lawn being green and weed-free throughout the year.
We stand behind the work we do and the quality of our services. We offer free service calls if you have issues after two treatments, and we'll even return to remedy the problem.
Schedule Our Weed Control Service for a Weed-Free Lawn All Year
Weeds are a nuisance, but they will have met their match with us! At Weedex Lawn Care, we offer our weed control service to residential property owners in and around Dallas, Fort Worth, and Arlington, TX. We practice consistency and utilize both pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to keep your lawn weed-free all year. Call us today at (972) 727-9207 to schedule our service!