Richardson, TX Lawn Treatment
Professional treatment service for your Richardson lawn. Satisfaction Guaranteed and No Contracts!
With our basic lawn care program, we service your Richardson lawn every 5 to 6 weeks for a total of 8 treatments. It’s not too late to get professional lawn service!
No contracts and new customers save 50% on one lawn treatment.* Call (972) 727-9207 or request a free quote and ask for our online new customer discount.
See why we’ve been voted “Best Pick” for lawn care for the 12th year by Best Pick Reports.
Professional, reliable, local experts for your Richardson lawn
- Core lawn aeration: thousands of tiny holes are created in your lawn, allowing nutrients and air to reach the root system of your turf grass. Over time, you get a healthier, more resilient lawn. This is a cost-effective and chemical-free way to boost your lawn’s health.
- Keep your your ornamental trees and shrubs beautiful while guarding against disease.
- Our surface feeding insect program treats against the most common lawn pests in north Texas. Waiting to treat chinch bugs, army worms and other pests will cause permanent damage to your grass.
- Fire ant control: Take back your yard from these pests.
- We are experts on Texas weeds such as Dallisgrass, nutsedge, and henbit.
- Brown patch and lawn diseases can destroy your beautiful lawn. We use the right products to save your yard.
- Get a free quote for the lawn service programs that are right for your yard. Leave the work to us.
We are a local north Texas business with our office in Lewisville so we are always in the neighborhood. Our Richardson lawn treatment service is based on quality results and your satisfaction is guaranteed. We also serve the DFW metroplex including Haslet, Highland Village, Hurst, Lavon, Melissa, Murphy, Arlington, Dallas, Parker, Prosper, Keller, The Colony, Trophy Club, Little Elm, Valley Ranch, Plano, Westlake, Wylie, Frisco, Savannah, Castle Hills and many other cities around north Texas.
*Offer valid until September 1, 2022 for new customers. Larger lawns qualify for a special discount.