Dalworthington Gardens lawn care
The unique lawns of Dalworthington Gardens need seasonal fertilization to stay healthy and weed-free through the dry, hot summers. Taking care of your yard in the fall and winter months is vital so grass is prepped for the growing season. Sure, fertilizer and weed control products are available at your local lawn and garden supplier. But a large quantity of product as well as time are required for the best benefit. Get a free quote and find out how Weedex can help you have a greener, thicker lawn.
Our basic lawn care service in Dalworthington Gardens includes weed control and fertilization for the entire year.
Weedex Lawn Care uses the industry’s best available products. We treat your turf grass every 5-6 weeks for a total of 8 treatments each year.
- Core lawn aeration allows water and oxygen to reach the root system. Your lawn can be greener and healthier when you choose to regularly aerate your turf grass.
- Surface feeding insects love North Texas grass. And below the surface, grubs will eat at the roots of your lawn. We will prevent or eliminate these pests before they cause costly damage.
- Ornamental trees and shrubs need additional fertilization and disease control through the seasons. Our experts will evaluate the specific needs of the decorative shrubs and trees in your lawn.
- Don’t let brown patch fungus spread across the lawn. Our technicians diagnose and treat brown patch before it’s too late.
- Grub control to keep hungry grubs from feeding on your turf and destroying your lawn.
We are locally owned and operated, so we are always near Dalworthington Gardens when you need service. You will always speak with a local professional who knows about the neighborhoods and landscapes in our area. Our team members are like family, and we care about keeping north Texas lawns beautiful. Call or request a free quote.