Haltom City Lawn Treatment Service
Your Haltom City lawn will be greener and weed free with the Weedex lawn care program. Our Haltom City lawn treatment service includes eight (8) annual treatments with weed control and lawn fertilization. Our award winning services are specifically designed for the types of lawns and weeds found in North Texas. We always offer competitive prices, expert customer service, and no contracts. Weedex is locally owned and operated. We have been serving Haltom City homeowners for decades. Call for a free quote at (972) 727-9207
Google 5 Star Review (over 200 Google reviews!)
Weedex has really transformed my lawn! I could never keep up with all of the required fertilizer treatments and I never knew what to use for weed control, but Weedex definitely know their stuff. They’ve gotten rid of all my weeds and they keep the grass looking nice and green. Also, the guys that come out to treat the lawn are very professional and friendly. I highly recommend Weedex.
“I highly recommend Weedex Lawn Care. The service is always very friendly and professional. Anytime I have a question, I can either ask my service tech or just give the locally owned office a call. It’s great to get answers so quickly and provided by actual knowledgeable resources.” – Kevin P. Weedex Customer
Weedex has been selected ‘Best Pick” for lawn treatment by Best Pick Reports for 12 consecutive years
Haltom City’s Lawn Treatment Experts
- Weed control and lawn fertilization service for a better looking lawn through the year. We treat your Haltom City lawn every 5 to 6 weeks for a total of 8 treatments each year. Our trained lawn technicians check your lawn for any concerns. We always give customers detailed instructions on how to care for their turf grass and get the most from their lawn care service.
- Surface Feeding Lawn insect control programs to eliminate and prevent damage caused by bermuda mites, and chinch bugs and surface feeding pests.
- Grub Control: Check out informative YouTube video on grub control, armadillo damage and our grub control programs.
- Fire ant control: Ask about our annual treatment plan to control invasive fire ants in Bermuda and St. Augustine lawns.
- Core aeration allows air and water to reach the root system of your yard. We use a commercial lawn aerator to create tiny holes throughout the lawn. This is a cost-effective, earth friendly way to boost your lawn’s health.
- Shrub and ornamental tree care for healthier landscape plants and trees.
Our service areas for lawn treatment programs include Haltom City as well as most of the cities across the Dallas Fort-Worth metroplex.