Roanoke Lawn Care
Greener, weed-free grass for your Roanoke lawn
Looking for someone to fertilize your lawn and conquer tough Texas weeds? Our basic service plan is optimal for your Roanoke lawn and turf grass. Every 5 to 7 weeks, we apply weed control, fertilize and look for lawn issues. Our lawn treatment business is built on creating the best relationships with our customers. Get your free quote today! Satisfaction guaranteed. No contracts!
We also offer these enhanced, professional lawn services:
- Core lawn aeration boosts your lawn by allowing nutrients and air to reach the root system of your turf grass. This quick process gets to the root of your lawn system, resulting in more resilient grass.
- Ornamental trees and shrubs need protection against disease and insects. We apply the industry’s most effective, safest products so your lawn’s plants thrive each season.
- We identify the most invasive weeds, lawn fungus and diseases that can overtake north Texas turf grass.
- Are lawn pests attacking your yard? Waiting to treat chinch bugs, army worms and other insects can permanently damage your existing grass. Our surface feeding insect program eradicates the most common lawn pests in north Texas.
- Effective annual fire-ant treatment for your lawn.
Get a free quote for the lawn service that is right for your yard. Our office is in Lewisville, so we are always near your neighborhood. We also serve the DFW metroplex, including Trophy Club, North Richland Hills, Lake Highland, White Rock Lake, Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Allen, McKinney, Arlington, Grand Prairie, The Colony, Carrollton, Denton, Prosper, Little Elm, Fairview, Frisco, Savannah and the many other communities of north Texas.