The Colony Lawn Treatment Service
When regular mowing and watering aren’t enough, let us help beautify your lawn in The Colony. With our basic weed control and fertilizer program, we treat your lawn every 5 to 7 weeks with the best weed control and fertilizer products. We provide a form of weed control throughout the entire treatment process.
5 Star Google Review – The Colony, TX
Had WeedEx treating my yard for at least 5 years now. .. WeedEx is reasonable cost and has become a bill that I (almost) enjoy paying. I highly recommend them. Many of my surrounding neighbors switched to WeedEx. Mike M., The Colony
5 Star Facebook Review
Weedex is fantastic! We had another lawn care co. for many years & our yard still had lots of weeds despite them & us trying to get rid of them. Since we started using Weedex a few years ago our yard is in the best shape ever. My husband recently had foot surgery so we have someone mowing the yard right now & he said our yard is one of the healthiest he has ever mowed. We highly recommend them! – Rexanne D., The Colony, TX
Greener grass for your lawn in The Colony.
Request a free quote. We guarantee your satisfaction with our service! We are locally owned right here in North Texas and w have been serving homeowners for more than 20 years. You can get 50% off one treatment with our online service special. Larger lawns qualify for a special online discount.
Want more than just fertilization and weed control?
- Give your lawn a boost by scheduling core lawn aeration. This allows nutrients and air to reach the root system of your turf grass.
- Beautify your ornamental trees and shrubs while guarding against disease. We apply the industry’s most effective, safest products so your lawn’s plants thrive each season. Your ornamental trees and shrubs will prepared for harsh summers and winter weather.
- We identify weeds, lawn fungus and diseases and apply the best product to keep your yard looking great.
- Lawn pests: Waiting to treat insects such as chinch bugs and army worms can cause irreparable, costly damage to your yard. We will find and treat against these pests with our surface feeding insect program.
- Annual fire ant control for your entire lawn.
Whether you have Zoysia, Bermuda or St. Augustine, your lawn will be greener and healthier with our regular service.
We are located in Lewisville so when you have questions, you will talk with a local team member who is familiar with the lawns and neighborhoods of The Colony.
Our lawn treatment business provides quality service while building long-term customers. We service The Colony as well as Frisco, Denton, Garland, Allen, Keller, Grand Prairie, Irving, Roanoke, Flower Mound, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Watauga, Trophy Club, Prosper, Celina, McKinney, Parker, Richland Hills, Little Elm, Lavon, Melissa, Mansfield, Haslet, Grapevine, Euless, Corinth, Coppell, Bedford, Aubrey, Argyle and other cities across north Texas and DFW.